Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My toes are KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was my first day back to work after being off for almost 2 1/2 weeks.  My feet didn't hurt this much when I went to Busch Gardens with Beth!

So, I got up this morning.  I got dressed in my scrubs.  I went to work.  I didn't miss work at all.  I did miss the girls I work with though.  They make going to work fun and interesting.  I think if I didn't have the girls at work, I'd be back at walmart cashiering.  (although I really did like that job.)

2 more days and I have the weekend off. :-D

They are giving out new name tags at work.  They are magnetic and apparently they are going in order of seniority.  Well, I have yet to get mine.  I mentioned something to my unit manager, and she told me only people who actually work there get them.  This was a dig on my only working 9 days in the month of June.  As back up lead I guess she didn't apprieciate me not being there to back up the lead.  LOL  Ahhhh, alas...I will live.  However-this is the woman I'll be going to Africa with next year, so I have to make sure to stay on her good side so she doesn't put a cheetah in my backpack.

Just got a call from the Activities Girls Leader...apparently we're suppose to be bringing bread to the parent dinner.  REALLY?  I'm so glad Sabrina remembers these things.  Really...I love Sabrina, I love Sabrina, I love Sabrina.  I really do love my children, but in cases like this it seems like I love them EXTRA.  Well, I guess we'll have to leave a little earlier for church than normal.

ho hum...I was so looking forward to sending my wonderful husband to church tonight and me staying home-oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment