Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Daybook

Outside My Window...dark.

I am thinking...That lysol is really strong

I am thankful for...my family and friends

From the kitchen...craziness!  The girls are trying to figure out what they want for fend for yourself night.

I am wearing...jean capri's and a hugo schmidt t-shirt

I am creating...a blog entry

I am reading...my blog entry

I am hearing...kids being stupid in the kitchen...and Zsusanna getting excited about a puzzle.

Around the house...Z's getting out her new puzzle, Brina's playing in the kitchen sink, Stephanie is yelling at Brina, and Shelby is oddly silent...and Bill is reading over my shoulder.

One of my favorite things...Dr. Pepper

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Not be as crazy as I have been the last two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment