Friday, July 1, 2011

The day from....well, it certainly wasn't something created on a Celestial level

That's for SURE!

Had a REALLY rough day at work.  Laundry person fell at work (she appears to be ok, she came back to work after she went to the hospital), but they didn't replace her position with someone.  ANYONE would've been nice. So, we were unable to give any kind of showers today.  Those who DID take showers either were hording towels in their room, or didn't care if they were being dried off by a blanket.  I however had that one lady who HAS to have a shower with the correct linen.  So, she didn't get a shower.  (yes I reported it-sheesh, I'm not that stupid!)  However, next week the lead CNA, our unit manager, and the back up unit manager are all going to be on vacation.  What?  Is this revenge for my 16 days of vacation in a row?  Is this to get back at me?  Please people...don't do this to me.  Now I get to play lead CNA all next week while working my assignment.  I've decided though, that I'm going to get to work a little early so that I can do the afternoon paperwork at 6:30am and not have to deal with it at 2:30pm.  I know, sounds like over kill right?  WRONG!  I know what I'm capable of, and I'm afraid that I won't be able to drop what I'm doing and run up to the desk and get the paperwork all together.   Oh well.  Such is life right?  I should be thankful they trust me enough to be back up lead right?  Ok, sure...I'll just take your word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment