Friday, June 10, 2011

Day Book

Outside My Window...dark. It's 18 minutes past my bedtime.

I am thinking...The end of my bitch pills are coming-am I ready?  Is my family ready?

I am thankful for...my family and friends

From the kitchen...darkness-it's clean and shut down for the night

I am wearing...blue tank top, and black and white flowered jammi bottoms

I am creating...thoughts

I am reading...Menopause brochure from the dr's office.

I am hearing...The Hannah Montana Movie in 2D

Around the house...4 girls are watching The Hanna Montana Movie in 2D

One of my favorite things...Dr. Pepper

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Go to work and enjoy the weekend, because as of Sunday at 3:15pm, I'm off work for about 16 days.  (figure I'll be crazy around day 7...Bill gives me 5.)

No comments:

Post a Comment