Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New years eve

Today is New Years Eve. The day we stay up until midnight snd scream HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Kiss your loved one and hope for an awesome year.

Today was also Shelby and my second day of training. My feet are killing me!!!  Shelby kept saying "I recovered quick" and i kept telling her its because shes a kid.

Tomorrow I go back on day shift at my job. I'm looking forward to being home at night but I'm not looking forward to going to work in the morning. I don't like working day shift there because it's really difficult due to beng short staffed.
I know all nursing jobs and things are short staffed but this is different this is shorter than short staffed if we were short staffed we would be happy.

Goodnight Blog World see you next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment