Thursday, December 19, 2013

"Day Book"

I never understood why it was called "Day Book".  In  a mom community I belong to they had a section, and these were the comments we would answer/finish.  I always thought they were interesting, so I brought it over here.  It had been a while (I know I did one a few days ago), so I decided to do it again.   
 
 
Outside My Window...dark-and cold

I am thinking...that I really need to go to bed

I am thankful for...Dr. Pepper
From the kitchen...darkness

I am wearing...pajama pants and a long sleeved t-shirt.  Probably a few scraps of yarn.

I am creating...bad habits, and Christmas Presents.  But mostly probably bad habits.

I am going...to bed, or crazy...either one, they are interchangable.

I am reading...nothing. I am not currently reading anything (other than what I type)  Oh wait!  I did read text messages from my friend at work.

I am hearing...the fan on my computer, and the waterfall in the fish tank

Around the house...Christmas Tree has lights on it, fish tank light is still on, cat's on the back of the couch, sicky kid in one room, and a sicky hubby in an other.  I hear various children in various stages of congestion.

Some of my favorite things...A finished project. :-)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Get my family back to healthy, put a face on the camel, and start a Hello Kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment