Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Guess what? Camel Butt!!

For this Christmas I decided to make all the girls something.  So far I have made Zsusanna a blanket and I have just finished a camel for Sabrina.  Sabrina is the one who introduced the hump day Geico commercial to our family.  Im not sure if that is a blessing or a curse.  It has brought *most of us joy most of the time.   But no matter what un-enjoyment it has brought some, to see my children get a good belly laugh is worth it. 

Im not completely done.  I still want to make it a fez and either a bow tie (cause The Doctor says 'bow ties are cool') or a scarf.  Peoblem is u want the scarf to say hump day. Im not sure I have time for that.  So fez and bow tie FTW! (Thats for the win for you none interwebz/gaming speaking people.)

This is the last hump day before Christmas.  So have a happy hump day people!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment