Monday, December 30, 2013

Daybook+

Outside My Window...dark and rainy

I am thinking...I need to watch DS9

I am thankful for...My husband :D
 
From the kitchen...The cat is staring at me from  middle of the floor.

I am wearing...pajama pants and a tank top
 
I am creating...fat cells

I am going...grocery shopping tomorrow.

I am reading...Dexter

I am hearing...My older 2 girls wide awake in their room talking about YouTuber's and how many husbands/boyfriends they have. 

Around the house...Hubby's watching a movie, the older 2 are awake (I have no idea why WHY!), and I have DS9 paused on the big TV

Some of my favorite things...Dr. Pepper

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Study for the NCLEX, Begin training for a 5k with my 8 year old, Apply to take the NCLEX.



I decided last year (well, ok technically it's still this year) that I wanted to run in the gasperilla distance classic in 2014.  I've always wanted to run in a 5k, and running is something that I actually like to do (when I do it).  So, in mentioning this to my family, it seems there are more people who would like to do this than just me! :D 
Friday when I went to Publix, I found a "training schedule" put out by the Tampa Tribune, so I picked it up.  Yesterday (well, I guess I shoud say Saturday) Shelby picked it up and said "MOMMY! We need to start training, or we're not gonna make it!"

So...tomorrow we start training!

I go back to days first of the year (yes, I know that's Wednesday), so I'll be home at night so we can go out for our 'training sessions'. 

I hope this is the start of something extremely awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment