Tuesday, July 12, 2011

bored, uhm....

Today is my day off of work.  I got up this morning and ran some errands, but now I'm feeling a little....eh.

I am crocheting a doggie restraint so we can start taking the dog places again.  I use to take him anywhere I didn't have to get out of the car.  Like, if I had to pick one of the girls up from school, I'd take the dog with me, just to get him out of the house, or if we were going to the park, he'd come along for the ride.  That was until he wouldn't sit still any more.  So, I stopped taking him places. 

Today I decided I wanted to go to what we call the walking park.  We use to go every other week, on my weekends off, and when we got Gator, we took him with us to walk the trails and go on the boardwalk.  Well, when he stopped being a good dog in the car, we stopped taking him places.  So, I thought it would be nice to go to the park on my day off, and take the dog with us like we use it.  Well, I got to searching car restraints, and then I got on ravelry, and then it popped into my head "HEY, I can make one of those!"  So, now here I am; making a seatbelt restraint thingy for my dog for the van.

Tomorrow we are going to what we call the skating park.  There is a small area to play on, and then a quarter mile paved circle.  Not exactly sure how long we'll be there, but I plan on taking the dog, Shelby's bike/scooter, Stephanie's friend, and well, I'm just not sure what else we'll be taking. LOL  We'll be there around 10 I told Stephanie's friend, so I'll pick her up around that time.

Well, back to my crocheting!  This is a pic of what the chest area looks like.  I took it so I could put it on my projects page on Ravelry. 

Wow, my desk looks really messy in the picture.  I got a pile of reciepts back there I need to input; and apparently, my caps lock was on. (the 3 lights in the back, last one on the right)  I know, you don't need to know that right? LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment