Thursday, July 14, 2011

So much to say, so much time to say it.

Yet, I NEVER seem to have time to get up here and post anything. I have pictures of the rag rug I made for Bill last year.  I washed it, and took a picture of it since I started making it like, two years ago. 

  
 I also have some pictures of Zsusanna's red cabbage that we had for lunch one day.  She is arguing with me about it being purple, and even though I insist that it's red cabbage, she is insistant about it being purple.  It also stained my pot purple.



 I have pictures of my cutting area in the closet, and pictures of the finished closet.



We were finally able to bring in the games from outside in the shed.  Now we can actually PLAY the games we have!



Even got a rare picture of myself at work.  All decked out in isolation gear.  YUMMY!  (my co-workers hate when I say that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment