Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Travel Day

Today my hermana flies from SLC to IAH. 
Today I received the kindness of astranger.  The kindness was to let my daughter use her phone to call and talk to me for about 45 minutes. (Ok, so 10 of those minutes were used up on my husband, and her older sister. LOL, but I'M CLAIMING THOSE MINUTES!!!!)  Then I recieved a picture of my daughter!!  I loved it!  I sent the lady a text message that said thank you for letting her use her phone to call; she thanked me for raising her.  OH MY MOMMA HEART IS FULL!!!!

Stephanie told me her first ward assignment is ...crap I can't remember. Lockwood?  I know she said 3rd ward Spanish speaking, but I think that was the right name.  I guess I could go on LDS.org and find out if that is even a ward in the Houston area. LOL
I'm so giddy right now.
Anywho, she told me the only reason she knows about her ward assignment is that she got an e-mail saying that the missionaries assigned to that ward have had their passwords changed.

Ok, OK.....I'm going to have to go and get my head ready  for class. 
Lets see if I can put my head into this game and concentrate on something other than I was able to talk to my hermana today! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment