Friday, October 20, 2017

Homework sucks.

Go get your bachelors degree.  It'll be great they said.  All it is is a bunch of papers.  I call BS.  Full on BS.  It's not just papers.  I can handle papers.  I'm GREAT at papers.  No, it's research.  Lots and lots of stupid research.  I mean, like....learning how to look up different terms, and what shortcuts to put next to the word so it looks exactly where you want it to look for that word, and not another word.  Confusing?  Yeah, it is to me too.

I do not want to do research.
I don't like doing this kind of research.
I don't know how many different "alternative terms" there are for Bedside Registered Nurses. 
For the love of the profession!!!  I seriously do not like this crap.

Now, pathophysiology?  Holy cow I love that class!  I love learning about the body, and how things work inside of it.  How the inflammatory response triggers SIRS, and how when that is left unchecked it can turn into Sepsis; and how this all boils down to damage on the cellular level, and getting back to taking care of the smallest parts of ourselves.  THAT is what I like to learn about!

NOT evidence based research searching guidelines.

And don't even get me started on how far behind I am on Spanish.  Why did I think I could handle taking 5 classes this semester?  I mean, it's only 3 at a time (Spanish is a full semester, and the nursing classes are 2 at a time for 8  weeks at a time) but still...

Thank You God for the gift of a loving and supportive family.  Without them, I would be nothing.


Ok, back to learning about boolean whatever they're called.

No comments:

Post a Comment