Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Christmas Presents

Sooooo, as a family who has limited income, I'm considering my present list right now. 

Problem I have is the whole actually seeing something through to being finished.  I have a blanket that all I need to put on is the border and it's done.  But I procrastinate so much, it doesn't happen.  My girls started this blanket 2 years ago for their cousin who wasn't born yet.  By the time I finish the stupid thing, the kids gonna get it as a graduation present.  So, that is an example of how WELL I do home made gifts. 

Every year it starts out the same.  "I wanna make X person Y for Christmas, and then I wanna make Q person I for Christmas" and person X and Q never find out that I'm thinking of them, because the present sits half done for years....and then it is frogged.

I need to find some ambition here people!  Or borrow some.  Just for a few months, just so I can get my projects together, and maybe clear out my space in the bedroom so my husband shake his head every time he walks by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment