Friday, July 31, 2009

/facepalm

an other facepalm. yes, an other. We're having a hard time getting this house crap taken care of. I mean-it's horrible. I don't know what to do here. I have NO CLUE what to do. I don't think I have the credit to do this. Maybe this is why they pushed so hard for us to get a loan for the place? I wonder what I can do about it. What can I do. I don't think I could get a loan. I don't know what kind of down payment we're going to have. That would be a wonderful thing to know. I mean...COME ON!!!!!!!!! We need to catch a break people. I'm going to be fasting tomorrow. I have to drink water, because of the whole getting a massage tomorrow and need to get the toxins out of my system-but food is off limits. I can't. There is just TOO much to do. Sunday is fast Sunday anyway. Maybe I'll actually remember.

I love my family. I can't stand what has happened to us. I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment