Thursday, July 16, 2009

Will I ever?

be more than just a CNA? I have long term care experience and rehabilitation experience. Do I REALLY wanna do this the rest of my life? that's a big fat NO.

I want to do phlebotomy, or surgical tech. SOMETHING. I mean, I want to be a nurse, but do I wanna be a nurse that pushes a cart? I think a surgical tech would be a MUCH better thing for me. I mean, (ok, this may get a little gross for you squeemish people) how cool would it be to see people get cut open, and sewn shut, and me be in charge of either handing over of the instruments, or sucking up the blood? That would be cool!!!!!!

/facepalm


Thank goodness tomorrow's payday.


what do i wanna be when i grow up????

1 comment:

  1. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. I do know that I don't want to deal with people's innards, lol, but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete