Thursday, July 9, 2009

why?

I have one day off...ONE DAY. Today I need to pay the water bill from the other place, pick up some meds for the people who use to live here, mail them out, go grocery shopping, and I'm sure there's something else that I forgot...oh yeah, go check out prices on a bed and a kitchen table.

It's 1:30 in the afternoon, my shorts are still wet, and in the dryer, the girls have been "cleaning" their rooms for 2.5 hours now, and they are STILL not done. The two middle girls are treating me with such disrespect, that I told them they are not treating me like I'm thier mom. They are treating me like I'm just some lady they live with. No more of them being told "well I/she pays the bills". No more, because that is what they are treating me like. I feel a bit like Rodney Dangerfield here...no respect I tell ya...no respect.

so, I just hand my head and hope they don't grow up to be seriel killers and anti-social phreaks of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment