Monday, August 24, 2009

First School Night!

Well, Shelby's in bed (she actually fell asleep in front of the TV), Sabrina's in the shower, Stephanie put herself to bed, and Zsusanna is bending herself into a pretzel. Bill said he's the perfect butt kicking pose. I have to agree! LOL Maybe one day I can get a pic of her doing it LOL.

So, I got tomorrow off-went into work on the way home from the chiropractor and asked if she had too many working tomorrow, and she said it was fine.

Bill has a doctors appoitment September 9th. Maybe we'll find out what's going on. I'm sure they'll put him on BP medication. Even tho we've greatly reduced the crap in our diets, his BP is still running a little high. However, it's come down A LOT!

Tomorrow, I'm going to have to remember that when the alarm goes off, I still have to get up. Hopefully it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment