Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Work

Got a call from work this morning. The DON wants me to come in tomorrow and talk to her about the Central Supply Position. I'm hoping it's a job offer, and not just an interview. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. The whole money thing kinda scares me. I have to deal with vendors and such. I mean, I ordered inventory and closed the books when I worked at Marco's. Same concepts, different product. Instead of ordering cheese and meat, I'll be ordering breifs and gloves. Right now I know that we are short of items. We've been with out a central supply person for going on 2 weeks now. I'm afraid to see what kind of mess it is in there, because a lot of people have been in there getting things they need.

I'm trying not to count my chickens, but it's hard, cause I'm SOOOOO excited. This would be a GREAT thing for our family.

Speaking of family-here's a picture of the girls. I know, you think you've already seen it, but this is the siggy I use for the forums I go to. Just added a personal touch. LOL

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment