Wednesday, May 27, 2009

they gave it to the cook?

Ok, so they handed out these little envelopes that had cute little generic notes inside them

Dear _________________________

Thank you for your interest in the Central Supply position.

We have hired an applicant who most closely fits the criteria necessary for the functioning of the department.

Thank-you again.

Sincerly,

___________________________
DON



___________________________
BOM






Ok, so what, I'm not even worth a REAL letter? One that they could've typed out, rather than just write my name in?

oh yeah, they gave the position to the night cook. I'm like HUH?

They also hired 3 new people for day shift who did orientation TODAY, and there was a new girl on days when I got there....HELLO?????? I put in to go to days SIX MONTHS AGO!!!!!


GRRRRR, whatever...time to find a new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment