Friday, May 15, 2009

A/C

it broke.

We are day 4 of no air conditioner.




We tried to fix it, but it worked for a whopping 5 hours after being "fixed".
I asked Rosalee if she would let us use her window unit until she can come get it. She said yes! I told her how thankful I was and even blurted out "I LOVE YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!" She laughed.

It may only be for a few weeks, but it'll hopefully give us enough time to be able to buy our own. This having the a/c break right before we move REALLY sucks because we JUST told the landlady we're moving-then the next day the a/c unit dies. I have not told her the swing out front is broken either. /facepalm


ho hum.


Stephanie borrowed 4 Hannah Monatana/Miley Cyrus CD's from her friend. Zsusanna wants some on her mp3 player. She really needs a memory card for it. If she doesn't have the songs in mp3 format, she only gets like, one album on there. I told her that's part of the problem of having one of the first affordable mp3 players.

No comments:

Post a Comment