Thursday, October 17, 2019

Leo and his band-aids of wonder!

My brother and 2 of his sons came to visit Sabrina this past weekend.
It was a good visit, got great results from Sabrina from it.
The best thing however, was my nephew Leo.  He has the healers heart and touch.  He walked in the room with Sabrina and instantly touched her arm.
He became very concerned about her getting better.  He even told me that he has his own medic first aid kit, which he brought inside with him and proceeded to place bandaids on Sabrina to help fix her boo-boos.
I don't want to disregard my brothers complete and udder agitation of Sabrina to get a response out of her, but seriously, Leo really was committed to healing his cousin and he did a great job.


He placed one on her left leg, and one on her right arm. They are still there.  I let my brother know to tell Leo that his bandaids are still in place and working their magic.  I got a big 2 thumbs up from Leo.


Thank you Leo.  Your cousin was in need of your healing touch and you gave it to her.  You are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment