Sunday, March 20, 2016

Wedding Day!

So, it's finally here.
The wedding that took an 8 year divorce.
Austin and Kieran are finally getting hitched.
(I told you, give me some slack on this day after thing. LOL)
It. Was. Beautiful.
Kieran did the whole thing herself. Flowers, decorations, food. Every last thing.

Austin's best friend from like, third grade was the officiant.  It was difficult, because both guys started to get emotional.  Me? I lose it when men lose it, but when one of those are my brothers.../sigh.  I didn't have a chance.

There was dinner, dancing, more dancing, of yeah, and booze.  Plenty of booze. There was "the grog of our lives".  This was a mixture of liquor from the areas that affected their life. I liked the idea, but since I don't drink, I didn't get any grog of life. (LOL, the name cracks me up) there was a "virgin grog" they said tasted the same, so I'll just take their word for it.

No one got inappropriately drunk. (Sorry Zadi) but it was wonderful, and I wish my whole family would've been there, and not just me.

I would've liked to dance with my husband.

But I digress.

Today's tally-
Austin and Kieran: infinite
Amber: 1 (I got to be there)
Sappy happy stuff: 3
Sappy sad stuff: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment