Friday, March 18, 2016

Day one of the rest of my life...

They say things happen for a reason; but when you're the reason, and it's negative, it's time to do something about it.

A few days ago I started a food journal.  If I put it in my mouth, it goes on the paper.

I've started to question my choice in nursing.  I don't feel passionate about ortho. I don't think anyone does, seriously.  I've been in ortho for a while, I mean, the rehab center was for just that-joint surgeries.  It's time for a change! Now, what to do...

Yesterday I flew from Tampa to Charlotte, them Charlotte to Detroit.  I thought for sure I was a goner over Canada.  OMGosh it was really bad.
The realization that I seriously thought it was a possibility of crashing in Canada, and then probably being smashed and gnarled and chopped up the wind turbines-it makes a girl think.  It was so bad, I texted my Parm'ma'kai, even though I knew it wouldn't go through, I wanted him to know that I love him. 

I got to my mom's, and well, my family will tell you, I'm not a nice person when I'm tired. 5 hours of sleep in a 48 hour period....  So i ate dinner (Ella made tacos, they were amazing! Thank you Ella!). After eating I called the girls to say good night.  I fell asleep talking top the last 3.  So afterwards I went to sleep listening to the hockey game (thank you Zsusanna for the head phones.

So, here I am, awake at 0230am.  Contemplating "what's up".  Well....It's all about to change.  2016 is the year I pull my head out of my butt and take a look around.

Talley the score:   me: 0
                               Misery: 5

And that was only day one... Or was it... I don't know, but I'm saying day one.

I'm gonna try to go back to bed, it is after all 0300.'

No comments:

Post a Comment