Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Christmas in August

I know, it's now September, but seriously it was just August yesterday.

Went to Kmart yesterday with my husband and oldest daughter to get a few things, and found the Halloween section.  It was, of course and most properly, right across the aisle from the Christmas decorations.  The lawn chairs were also most properly facing the Christmas decorations, which were in turn flanked by Halloween candles, and Thanksgiving decorations.  I think Kmart said "Screw it, lets put everything out there and let the people decide.
There were some seriously cute candles!
...but I'm not paying $25 for one.  Just because they are flame-less, and when you turn it on there is a fan that makes the sparkles inside one fly around, and on another it makes little ghosts and skeletons chase each other.  I WILL NOT pay that much for them!  NO SIR!  (OK, I really really want one, but just can't justify $25 on something I'm going to put up once a year-oh wait how much was our Christmas tree?)

I'm actually excited for Christmas this year.  I was excited last year too.(I think)  WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!

Anywho, I just wanted to come on here, let you all know (all one of you-Hubby Poo :D ;) ) that I'm still alive, and still (un)actively blogging.  LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment