Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The final countdown... again

So the NCLEX is 2 days away, actually it's less than that and what am I doing?  Watching T.V., cooking dinner, going to Wal-Mart, starting a baby blanket for a friend.  You know, the typical avoidance crap. Sure I feel the need to study, and want to pass but if I give in to my freaking out what will become of it?
Probably a really good study session. LOL.

However it felt good sleeping in until after 10, and watching 3 episodes of "Fringe".  But now that the house is quiet I can hear my NCLEX book calling name, my Kaplan account stomping its feet in a tantrum,  and most of all my test anxiety is screaming "DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR ATT IS????" 
Ahhh the thoughts of a crazy Amber.  Sometimes enjoying the silence causes me more craziness.
Tonight is Church for the girls.  I'll study then.  I did last week and it was pretty fruitful.
So, less than 48°  (That's an hour sign, not degrees) until I start my NCLEX. 

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

I'm excited and scared!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment