Thursday, July 26, 2012

Daytona Beach here we come!!!!

We got our schedules at work today (well yesterday but it was my day off)  and we are going on a mini-vacation!!!!! 
I'm so excited!!!!!

A dear friend at Church has a timeshare and she has invited us for the week. Well, the week wasn't feasible so we are going for 3 days. Three glorious days. Away from home. Away from work. Just... away.

I'm going to ask my friend Boo from work to come let the dogs out. Feed the cats. Oh yeah and the rodents.  I'm sure my husband is dreading the whole salt and sand thing but he will have a good time!!! (cause I said so, that's why LOL.)
Oooooo! I should ask Jody...

The kids are super excited. I wanna pack RIGHT NOW!!  LOL. But its a little early. We have not had a family vacation in a few years. Last family vacation was when we took April to Disney.

I'm giddy!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment