Sunday, April 15, 2012

Eating veggie-tar-in

What do vegetarian zombies eat?
GRRRRAAAAAAAAAAINS

That's what I overheard Stephanie tell Shelby this afternoon at lunch.  I thought it was funny.

I don't know if I mentioned it before, but Stephanie is a vegetarian.  Tonight the rest of the family is eating pork chops, and she's going to have eggplant chops.  LOL, I know sounds weird huh.  Eggplant is one of those things (kinda like tofu) that picks up whatever you cook it in.  If I season it right, that eggplant will taste like our pork chops.  (texture maybe different though. LOL!!!!)  Anyway-so tonight we're having scalloped potatoes, cabbage, and some fried veggies.  I have not totally figured out what we're gonna fry (I should say what I'm gonna fry), but there's gonna be mushrooms in it.  (I like mushrooms)

School is almost over...well, for the summer anyway.  In 3 weeks I'd like to say my stress will be less, but I'm not sure how well that'll be since I have to wait for my grades...I just don't know how long I'll have to wait for the grades.

It's been 3 weeks since my last Dr. Pepper.  I don't want one, but I want one.  However, the great side to this is the weight loss.  15 pounds in 3 weeks is awesome.  Not sure I LOOK like I've lost 15 pounds, but I have.  Now, I just need to "tone up".  Maybe I'll go vegetarian like Stephanie!  Nah, I like steak too much.  But we are cutting back on our portion sizes.

ONWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment