Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"daybook"

Outside My Window...dark. Stupid Winter.

I am thinking...that I'm sick of iCarly

I am thankful for...my family and friends

From the kitchen...the smell of cheesy chicken enchilata's

I am wearing...Bill's Christmas boxers and a school t-shirt

I am creating...bad habits.I am going...crazy

I am reading...Losing It, an dgaining my life back one pound at a time by Valerie Bertinelli

I am hearing...the fan on my computer and iCarly

Around the house...Christmas Tree has lights on it, the girls are not fighting, dinner is cooking.

One of my favorite things...Hot Chocolate

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Go to work, take the girls to church, work on my Christmas presents, finish everything so I can have a real weekend off.

No comments:

Post a Comment