Monday, June 29, 2009

moving sux

I hate it. I hate it all.

I hate moving. I hate packing. I hate the person I have to become to get anything done. I have one day off, we have to be out of here within 2 days. She hasn't contacted me about how to get the keys. NOTHING.

I slept in. Shouldn't have, but I did. I woke up, my right leg is asleep and slighly numb (2 hours later still) Oh yeah, I can't get it fixed because the lady who hit me didn't carry bodily injury coverage. I'M SCREWED.

So, I've been working for 2 hours. Doing the kitchen, had the girls doing odd jobs trying to pack up stuff to get it out of this house. Well, I'm just in a bad mood I guess cause there is NOTHING nice that I want to say about my family right now.

We're moving. No, it's not pleasant...no it's not carefree and fun.

I have many words that would make a salior blush going thru my head.

i'm gonna walk away now...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Amber, I am SO there with you. Moving sucks great big hairy donkey.... um, yeah. I was constantly stressed which made me snappish and angry and unpleasant to be around.
    Hopefully it will go hitchless, fast, smooth and be over before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we're unpacking the girls room further today, and I'm getting such disrespect from 3 of them, that I told them they need to start treating me like I'm their mother and not just some woman who pays the bills.

    ReplyDelete