Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Moving...again

a month.

that's all that's left. We are moving into our own place in a month. What am I suppose to do with my own place? I've alwasy wanted it, but I don't really wanna deal with all the crap that goes along with it. What if the roof caves in? What if the back yard gets a sinkhole? What if the toliet in the master bedroom explodes and the sewer backs up into the whole house? These are the questions that boogle my mind when I think of moving and owning our own place. I think I'm crazy...I really do.

Tomorrow I go down and help Dianne go thru some of her stuff for about an hour or so.

oh man....wish me luck, and Lord grant me the ability to say NO I DON'T NEED IT. Maybe I should practice....
no
no
no
no
no.....


maybe it'll work.

No comments:

Post a Comment